Preparing leaders for future challenges
We believe that the diversity inside companies and the varied skills, talents and background of its employees reflect an enormous untapped potential. Leading with Impact is a Leadership and Change Management programme designed to develop collective leadership capacities across generations, departments, and teams in your company to tackle the most pressing challenges of our times.
Disruption, diversity, globalisation and digitalization are some of the major challenges our world currently faces At the same time, a new generation of young people is entering the market, placing new demands on companies. Along with these changes, new needs emerge such as participation, flexibility, self responsibility and a trust-based cooperation. These new ways of working often do not fit into the existing working cultures and management structures. Adverse consequences include misunderstandings and risks of conflict across generations, hierarchies and business units.
To effectively address these challenges, new sets of skills and competencies are required. Foremost among them is the ability to find innovative solutions and design new strategies with new business models. Leading with Impact is a Leadership and Change Management programme which prepares current and future leaders to effectively address these challenges and offers an intense and direct exchange between executives and young talents of the Y and Z generations. Participants reflect on their own leadership style and learn the necessary skills to become the leaders of the 21st century.
Why Leading with Impact?
- Across all generations, teams and sectors, employees in the programme jointly build energy, reinvent and prototype in an empowering, creative and hierarchy-free environment.
- Executives will reflect on their leadership style and have the chance to engage youth participants in order to experience the values, leadership, innovation, and workplace of the future.
- Young talents have the opportunity to actively engage in the organisations by developing (inhouse) projects and getting direct feedback by managers.
- The programme creates a solution-oriented approach about the issues of sustainability management and how to deal with the new generations of youth.
There are 2 phases in this program that amount for a total of 6 days of training over 8 months. During this time, 5-15 top managers exchange and work together with 30 - 50 young talents of their organisation.
Phase 1 – Main event (3 days of training in one week)
Day 1: Exploring the potential of sustainable innovation
- Context and strategic relevance of the program
- Get to know young aspiring leaders
- Dive into the Euforia experience
Day 2: Leadership strategies for the 21st Century
- Develop and apply leadership strategies to collaborate across sectors and generations
- Introduction to Euforia's methodology (21st Century Leadership Model, Life purpose Model, Radical collaboration
- Co-Creation and prototyping of sustainable innovations with young participants
Between day 2 and 3, participants return one day to their workplace and apply what they have learned in the first two days.
Day 3: Practicing Human-Centered Leadership
- Sustainability as the core of new business models
- Open-mindedness for radical change and transformation
- Learn to empower young project leaders
- Set up of follow-up programme and learning exchange
Phase 2: 3 Follow up program (3 days over 8 months)
Learning Exchange: The main event is followed by an eight-month Learning Exchange where tandem partners of one executive and one or several young employees meet regularly to reflect on their progress and to coach each other.
Impact reunions: Four and eight months after the main event, all participants meet again for a half-day workshop. They reflect on their learnings, check where they stand and if the knowledge transfer into practice was successful.
What former participants say
"leading with impact has offered me a completely new take on sustainability: This kind of change cannot be mandated, it has to come from within."
— Marc Werner, Director Residential Customers, Member of Swisscom’s Corporate Management
“What impressed me most was the openness and the spontaneity. We just allowed ourselves to brainstorm, we let ideas flow, we rapidly prototyped... very value-based though”
— Hansruedi Köng, CEO PostFinance
“euforia challenges you in a good way... it challenges the way you have done stuff, the way you have worked, it puts you in touch with much more agile, much faster methods of developing”
— Thomas Vellacott, CEO WWF Schweiz
“We set ourselves ambitious goals in the domains of innovation and leadership, we have to get ready for a new generation of employees. Leading with Impact will help us reach these goals.“
— Christian Petit, Director Enterprise Customers, Member of Swisscom’s Corporate Management
"Frischzellenkultur": Read the article about Leading with Impact in HR Today (in German)
Get in touch!
We would be delighted to get to know you. Please do not hesitate to ask us for further information. We will be happy to schedule a meeting or have an informal coffee to understand your needs and explore collaboration possibilities.
Severin von Hünerbein
Euphoric Business Enabler