“How best do I respond to the challenges I see around me to create a positive impact on the world? How can I inspire others to do the same?" If these are questions that you are asking yourself, then euforia's Summer Expedition for Transformative Leadership is for you!
We’re thrilled to invite you to the first Summer Expedition for Transformative Leadership in an old farmhouse in the middle of nature in Brénaz! In this 4-days programme, 12 people with different professional, cultural and social backgrounds come together to explore new models in order to become transformative leaders.
The programme will be led by facilitators from euforia and UNESCO award-winning organization SERES from Guatemala. Corrina, who will be part of this journey as a main facilitator, came all the way from Antigua Guatemala to spend time with our community and share best practices of her work with youth from low-income peripheral and rural communities in Guatemala and El Salvador.
Together we’ll dive into SERES’s methodologies and explore our own leadership potential. We strive to reach the following learning objectives:
- The participants explore and exchange about new leadership approaches which they can apply in their own local context.
- The participants feel empowered to raise their impact potential through new ideas, perspectives and/or solutions to inspire other people in their community.
- The participants enhance their network as well as build and reinforce relationships with other leaders or changemakers.
- The participants experience a transformative, participative, inspiring and fun learning journey.
Date: 15th August 2018, 6pm to 19th August, 4pm
Place: La Hutte, 150 rue de la Croix-rousse, 01260 Brénaz, France (1h from Geneva)
Participants: We address future leaders between 18 and 35 years with different professional, cultural and social backgrounds with the potential to make a change in their community or context. Participants have a good level of English and previous experience in project management, facilitation, leadership or a similar field. We expect the participants to be present during the entire retreat.
All prices include accommodation, food, workshop material and facilitation. Please choose the option which is financially feasible for you:
- 450 CHF: This price allows us to pay the basic costs for accommodation and food, programme planning and the salaries of the facilitators.
- 350 CHF: This price allows us to cover the basic costs for accommodation, food and programme planning.
- 200 CHF: This price allows us to cover the basic costs for accommodation and food.
As we have limited spots for the programme, please submit your application until July 9, so we can notify you on the July 11 if you have a spot reserved.