Radical Collaboration® is a methodology for building high-trust relationships at work in order to improve efficiency, productivity, innovation, and agility. Today nobody succeeds alone. You must have the skills to build relationships and to form alliances. This is true in everyday situations between individuals as well as between project teams, departments, companies, and organizations.
This hands-on workshop will help you to:
- Build collaborative skills
- Gain understanding of the elements of building and maintaining long-term climates of trust
- Learn about the dynamics of interpersonal relationships, particularly in conflicted situations
- Gain personal insights into attitudes and behaviors in conflicted situations
- Practice good dialogue and problem-solving in simulated and real-time situations
- Develop skills in establishing and solidifying partnerships and alliances