Radical Collaboration® is a guide for individuals and organizations wishing to become more skillful at collaborative relationships. Collaboration doesn't just happen by itself, it requires both a skill-set and a mind-set, both of which can be learned through this workshop.
This hands-on workshop will help you to:
- Build collaborative skills
- Gain understanding of the elements of building and maintaining long-term climates of trust
- Learn about the dynamics of interpersonal relationships, particularly in conflicted situations
- Gain personal insights into attitudes and behaviors in conflicted situations
- Practice good dialogue and problem solving in simulated and real-time situations
- Develop skills in establishing and solidifying partnerships and alliances
1-3 July 2017
9am - 6pm.
- Up to 4 weeks before > you need to find someone else to get the money back and we explain why
- Up to 1 months before the training > you get everything back
Questions? Don't hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information on Radical Collaboration® here.