Radical Collaboration® is a guide for individuals and organizations wishing to become more skillful at collaborative relationships. Collaboration doesn't just happen by itself, it requires both a skill-set and a mind-set, both of which can be learned through this workshop.
Malika and Théo are hosting the next Training-Retreat from Friday March 31st until Sunday April 2nd, in Brénaz, France (arrival in the evening of Thursday 30th of March). The focus will be put on five skills that are essential to building and maintaining climates of trust and collaboration between individuals, team and within organizations: Collaborative Intention, Truthfulness, Self-Accountability, Self-Awareness and Interest Based Negotiation.
The three-day-long interactive Training-Retreat will take place in a beautiful farm, renovated in an environmentally friendly way, in the French countryside and will include several sessions outside in nature.
- Price: min 300.- (only covers our fix costs, such as accommodation, food and transport. Does not include facilitation). Otherwise pay as much as you want.
- Place: La Hutte, Brénaz, France (1h away from Geneva)
This 3 day training includes:
- Accommodation from Thursday 30th of March to Sunday April 2nd
- Transport from Bellegarde to Brénaz (Bellegarde is easily accessible from Geneva by train)
- Local, fresh, vegetarian and organic food and snacks
- Facilitation by Malika and Théo, certified Radical Collaboration® trainers
- Radical Collaboration® learning material
In other words, you will only have to worry about learning and experiencing this workshop, we will take care of the rest.
Max. 12 participants, first come first served!