IT & CRM Guru
The IT & CRM Guru will be part of a one-person team, and will be working often with the different teams from euforia.
- Deciding on the CRM software, platform structure and architecture.
- Running trainings and working closely with all the circles within euforia to ensure the CRM works effectively for all required aspects across the organisation.
- Manage the usage of Google Apps within euforia.
- Optional, depending on interests: providing guidance on which softwares and hardwares are best adapted for euforia’s IT needs.
- 40% work rate for the first two months with a monthly gross salary of CHF 2’000.-.
- 10% work rate afterwards with a monthly gross salary of CHF 500.-.
Value for Swiss based employees. For employees abroad the salary is calculated using the Power Purchasing Parity.
As soon as possible
Geneva, Switzerland with the possibility of working from home and a flexible time schedule.
Job specific requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or related experience.
- Experience managing information and knowledge systems in organizations.
- Good communication skills and is able to explain complex topics to a diverse team distributed mostly around Switzerland but also around the world.
- Languages: working proficiency of English, French or German a plus.
- Willingness to integrate a young and dynamic team.
- Excellent self-management skills.
- Eager to work in an innovative working environment (non-hierarchical, radically collaborative and creative).
- Experience in the nonprofit sector, either as a volunteer or as an employee.
- Share euforia's values
What euforia offers
The opportunity to contribute to the development of an innovative initiative on the verge of becoming the national reference in youth engagement and in the process of massively scaling internationally.
A unique working culture: wellbeing was our n°1 objective for 2016. Since then, each team member develops his/her personal wellbeing mix to feel good and work well, deciding on his/her: working hours and location, quantity of vacation, trainings, sabbaticals, worcations, workends and salary. On top on this, since the way we work at euforia is non-hierarchical, sociocratic, consent-based and radically collaborative, you will be your own boss!
A working environment you will find in no other organization: fun, laughter, flexibility, friendship, having kids and pets at the office and doing meetings by the lake are as important to us as working hard to reach our ambitious goals.
- An opportunity for real professional and personal development: our talent development system supports you in understanding your strengths and passions and setting up a training program to develop them, and a strong feedback culture allows each person to continuously grow and become more self-aware.
- your CV in English (PDF, Linkedin),
- your motivation letter,
- your work certificates or reference letters
to email@example.com with the subject “IT & CRM Guru” until 02.02.2018.