euforia (www.euforia.org) is an independent, youth-driven social innovation enterprise. We believe that the world needs more people who come together to imagine, design, and implement bold solutions to today’s most pressing social, environmental and economic challenges. That is why we engage the unengaged, transform our education system and connect people who would usually not meet, across generations, business and civil society. We do so by providing fun events and trainings, which inspire and empower people to move from passiveness and good intentions to activeness and changemaking.
The job — euforia unicorn, a.k.a projects coordinator & community builder
The Unleash & Revlab Unicorn will be part of a five people team, and will be working closely with his/her coaches for the different programmes and responsibilities.
60% as a project coordinator for the implementation of our programmes
Collaborate in the creation and development of the euforia local community in Geneva
Boost the local hosts and the euforia community in the organisation of “Share & Grow nights” - community events on different topics such as wellbeing, self-management, collaboration, leadership etc.
Co-design and coordinate four to six training weekends of The Unleash Project and the (r)evolution lab (logistics, communication, participants management, programme development, presence in the weekends and depending on the motivation the person could also co-facilitate)
20% as booster of our Radical Collaboration trainings
Main responsibilities: boost the number and quality of RC trainings given by euforia
Organising local Share & Grow nights on the topic of collaboration
Participating in the organisations and planning of these trainings
Market research on relevant topics and potential clients
Managing Social Media for our Radical Collaboration trainings
- 60% to 80% internship (to be defined depending on the candidate) with a gross salary equivalent to CHF 1’200 to CHF 1’600 (based on a full time internship salary of CHF 2’000).
- The internship goes from April to December 2018
- Be available to attend the weekend of the 7-8 April (next Unleash Project training)
Entry date: 1st of April 2018 or upon agreement.
Workplace: Geneva, Switzerland with the possibility of working from home and a flexible time schedule.
Job specific requirements
- Some experience in events/trainings management & ideally facilitation
- Excellent communication skills and passion in writing for outreach & sales purposes
- Passionate about people’s empowerment and non-formal education
- Languages: working proficiency in French, fluent in English, ideally understanding of German
- Independent, entrepreneurial and with good self-management skills
- Will to integrate a young and dynamic team where no day is like another
- Eager to work in an innovative working environment (non-hierarchical, radically collaborative and creative)
- Share euforia's values
- Willing to go on working holidays with the rest of the team twice a year
What euforia offers
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of an innovative initiative on the verge of becoming the national reference in youth engagement and in the process of massively scaling internationally.
- A unique working culture: the way we work at euforia is non-hierarchical, holacratic, consensual and radically collaborative, you will be your own boss!
- A working environment you will find in no other organization: fun, laughter, flexibility, friendship, having kids and pets at the office and doing meetings by the lake are as important to us as working hard to reach our ambitious goals.
- An opportunity for real professional and personal development: our talent development system supports you in understanding your strengths and passions and setting up a training program to develop them, and a strong feedback culture allows each person to continuously grow and become more self-aware.
- your CV in English or French (PDF, Linkedin),
- your motivation letter in French - max. 1 page
- a short story of half a page of a meaningful moment in your life
- your work certificates or reference letters