euforia (www.euforia.org) is an independent, youth-driven social innovation enterprise. We believe that the world needs more people who come together to imagine, design, and implement bold solutions to today’s most pressing social, environmental and economic challenges. That is why we engage the unengaged, transform our education system and connect people who would usually not meet, across generations, business and civil society. We do so by providing fun events and trainings, which inspire and empower people to move from passiveness and good intentions to activeness and changemaking.
The job — euforia opportunity booster & project coordinator
We are looking for a full time intern in the German part of Switzerland in two main areas. You will be part of a five people team, and will be working closely with your coaches :
60% as a project coordinator for the implementation of our programmes
Collaborate in the creation and development of the euforia local community in Geneva
Boost the local hosts and the euforia community in the organisation of “Share & Grow nights” - community events on different topics such as wellbeing, self-management, collaboration, leadership etc.
Co-design and coordinate four to six training weekends of The Unleash Project and the (r)evolution lab (logistics, communication, participants management, programme development, presence in the weekends and depending on the motivation the person could also co-facilitate)
40% as booster in the Opportunity circle, whose purpose is to seek out opportunities with public and private actors for our community to co-create impact with them and create revenue for euforia.
- boost the euforia business services
- Organising local Share & Grow nights on business related topics
- Participating to and co-facilitating conferences, business meetings and co-creation workshops
- Market research on relevant topics and potential clients
- Managing CRM tool for the euforia business contacts
- Managing Social Media for our business services
- Knowledge Management
- 100% internship with a gross salary of CHF 2’000
- The internship is a minimum of 9 months and can be prolonged if both parties agree
- Ideally be available to attend
- The Unleash Project training weekend of the 7-8 April
Entry date: 1st of April 2018 or upon agreement.
Workplace: Zürich, Switzerland with the possibility of partially working from home and a flexible time schedule
Job specific requirements
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication skills and passion for writing (mainly in German)
- Previous experience in event and/or trainings management and ideally in facilitation
- Willingness to promote human-centered and values-based working cultures
- Passionate about people’s empowerment and non-formal education
- Languages: working proficiency in German, fluent in English and ideally understanding of French
- Independent, entrepreneurial and with good self-management skills
- Will to integrate a young and dynamic team where no day is like another
- Eager to work in an innovative working environment (non-hierarchical, radically collaborative and creative)
- Share euforia's values
- Willing to go on working holidays with the rest of the team twice a year
What euforia offers
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of an innovative initiative on the verge of becoming the national reference in youth engagement and in the process of massively scaling internationally.
- A unique working culture: the way we work at euforia is non-hierarchical, holacratic, consensual and radically collaborative, you will be your own boss!
- A working environment you will find in no other organization: fun, laughter, flexibility, friendship, having kids and pets at the office and doing meetings by the lake are as important to us as working hard to reach our ambitious goals.
- An opportunity for real professional and personal development: our talent development system supports you in understanding your strengths and passions and setting up a training program to develop them, and a strong feedback culture allows each person to continuously grow and become more self-aware.
- your CV in English or German (PDF, Linkedin),
- your motivation letter in German - max. 1 page
- a short story of half a page of a meaningful moment in your life
- your work certificates or reference letters