Our first Radical Collaboration® workshop with Malika and Théo, will take place from Friday March 31st until Sunday April 2nd in Brénaz, France (Arrival in the evening of Thursday 30th of March). It is a three day interactive training, which focuses on five skills that are essential to building and maintaining climates of trust and collaboration between individuals, team and within organizations: Collaborative Intention, Truthfulness, Self-Accountability, Self-Awareness and Interest Based Negotiation.
Radical Collaboration® is a guide for individuals and organizations wishing to become more skillful at collaborative relationships. Collaboration doesn't just happen by itself, it requires both a skill-set and a mind-set, both of which can be learned through this workshop.
It will take place in a beautiful farm, renovated in an environmentally friendly way, in the French countryside and will include several sessions outside in nature. Brénaz is at about 1h from Geneva.
This 3 day training includes:
- Accommodation from Thursday 30th of March to Sunday April 2nd
- Transport from Bellegarde to Brénaz (Bellegarde is easily accessible from Geneva by train)
- Local, fresh, vegetarian and organic food
- Healthy Snacks
- Facilitation by Malika and Théo, who are certified Radical Collaboration® trainers
- Radical Collaboration® learning material
In other words, you will only have to worry about learning and experiencing this life-changing workshop, we will take care of the rest.
Max. 12 participants, first come first served!
Malika & Théo