The Unleash Project —
your way to meaningful careers and institutions
By 2020, millennials will form 50% of the global workforce and as recent studies show, 90% of them seek jobs with meaning, while 85% would like to contribute to society in their profession (Shell youth study, 2015). At the same time organizations from all sectors feel the need to change the ways of working, for more well-being at all levels: individual, team, institutions and society (in line with the Sustainable Development Goals). Our current education system is outdated and does not provide them with the kind of skills required to fulfill these needs.
We believe it is high time to mainstream new ways of learning, working and innovating that are adapted to the challenges our economy, society and environment face in the 21st century.
What is The Unleash Project?
Digitalization and transparency, globalization and complexity, Generation Y and change of values: our work environments are changing. Therein lies the huge opportunity to rethink work in a way that unleashes potential for more wellbeing and impact at all levels: individual, team, institutional and societal.
The Unleash Project is an open source, transformative and experience-driven learning program to thrive in the paradigm shift of work of the 21st century across sectors and generations. Like-minded youth, individuals and organizations from all sectors explore the attitudes, skills and knowledge it takes to move from careers to vocation.
Programme flow and content
The programme is built around 3 pillars:
The “Learn” pillar, takes place throughout four workshops lasting 2 days each. The first three workshops enable the participants to explore and immerse into the new attitudes, skills and knowledge they need in order to move from unleashing their potential from the personal, to the team, to the institutional and societal level. Last, a debriefing workshop is held to explore the learnings and next steps at an individual and institutional level. The programme is based on holistic learning and experiential learning principles.
The “Transform” pillar is encouraged through a marketplace for intrapreneurship where organisations and individuals can support each other through hands on projects to tackle a certain challenge in an organisation.
The “Share” pillar ensures that participants support each other on the journey to move from career to vocation. They do so through participating in Action Learning Set Groups (a group coaching methodology), reverse coaching sessions (between two participants) as well as the possibility to share their own discoveries in Share & Grow nights (community evenings where we encourage participants to share an idea, a concept, a field worth sharing).
Dates & Topics
20 - 21 January 2017: Personal Level: Focus, Mindfulness and Wholeness
Impact Hub, Bern
The personal level gives the participants the opportunity to explore attitudes, skills and knowledge to unleash potential for wellbeing and impact at the personal level:
- Discovering personal potential and intrinsic motivation (including qualities, values and moral compass, purpose)
- Strengthening the ability to live the potential as well as motivation andovercoming barriers
- Enhancing own self-management capacity, including well-being, balance and efficiency
3 - 4 February 2017: Team Level: Creating a collaborative working environment, Share & Grow Night
The team level gives the participants the opportunity to explore attitudes, skills and knowledge to unleash potential for well-being and impact at the team level:
- Building connection and getting to know team members
- Creating a common basis for a team, including purpose and principles
- Using the collective potential through facilitation and collective intelligence.
10 - 11 March 2017: Institutional and Societal Level: SDGs and Impact Initiatives, Share & Grow Night
Wylerringstrasse 36, Bern (Innovationsdorf)
The institutional/societal level gives the participants the opportunity to explore attitudes, skills and knowledge to unleash potential for well-being and impact at the institutional and societal level:
- Institutional Cultures and Models adapted to the new contexts
- Creating positive impact on the societal level
- Collaborating outside the boundaries of own organizations and sectors
12 - 13 May 2017: Debriefing
Wylerringstrasse 36, Bern (Innovationsdorf)
Collective Learning, Harvesting and Impact Planning.
Flexible dates: 4 Action Learning Groups
Do you want to take your career or organization to the next level? To join The Unleash Project, you:
- Have basic experiences in Project Management and/or Facilitation
- are a motivated and enthusiastic teamplayer with a pro-active attitude and like to work solution-focused with like-minded people and organizations from different backgrounds.
- Support our community principles:
- "You get what you give"
- Whole Presence
- Safe Space & Radical Collaboration
- Exploration & Experimentation
The following fees represent the fees for the first programme cycle until May 2017 (prices might change for the second cycle):
- Individual Participation: 700 CHF*
- Individual Participation (hosting the programme): 350 CHF*
- For Profit/Not for Profit Representative (>50 employees): 1200 CHF*
- Not for Profit Representative (<50 employees): 600 CHF*
*If you have participated in the November Kick-off, you'll get a 20% dicount on these fees.
Included in the fees are:
- Participation in the workshops from January to May: 3 workshops and 1 debriefing (incl. workshop material)
- One vegeterian meal offered during the workshop weekends
- Participation to the Share & Grow Nights
- Participation to an Action Learning Set Group
If you are not available for one of the weekends, a fix amount of 100 CHF is deducted in the registration form.
If you’re not able to pay the minimum fee but unreasonably motivated please contact us to inquire for scholarships.
Yes, yes, yes, yes? Then apply now!
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are thrilled that you want to join The Unleash Project! Please complete the form above so we can learn more about you and clarify administrative details for your participation. If you are new to euforia or to The Unleash Project, we may contact you for a short interview.
This project is possible thanks to the support of:
Bundesamt für Sozialversicherungen /
Office féderal des assurances sociales