Expertise needed: Translation masters
As we are a multilingual organisation, we aim to provide most of our internal and external communication in English, German and French. In order to achieve this we are seeking for your help.
More specifically, we are looking for translators for the following combinations: English to German (and vice versa), German to French and English to French. Additionally, if you masters Spanish, we would love to start translating our communication en español.
Do you have a flair for languages, and feel at ease with helping us with one or more of these language combinations? Then you’re in the right place: euforia is looking for a volunteer who could help us with translation tasks.
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of an innovative initiative on the verge of becoming the national reference in youth engagement and of massively scaling internationally.
- The opportunity for you to practice your translation skills.
- A first –in the field– insight of what we do and how we work. An opportunity to know more about our programmes directly from inside.
- You have written proficiency in at least 2 of the languages above.
- You have a flair for languages and like writing.
- You work hard and fast, but with attention to detail.
- Workload: On a volunteer basis. You can choose how much time you want to commit (4 hours per week would be great, but if you can only spare 2 it’s still awesome).
- Starting date: As soon as possible (assignments on a rolling basis).
- Work place: Home office or euforia Geneva office.
Interested? — Email your CV as well as a 2-paragraph cover letter explaining why you are keen on helping us and what would make you the perfect fit for this position to magdalena[at]euforia.ch as soon as possible.