Evaluation Ninja, a.k.a Impact Evaluator
The impact evaluator will be part of a two people team, and will be working closely work program developers.
- Evaluation of different programmes
- Collect, analyze and compile data, and draft evaluation reports
- Implement and improve existing evaluation systems
- Collaborate in the creation of new innovative evaluation designs
- Communicate key indicators to different stakeholders
- Design and coordinate relevant training and development engagements in the field of impact and performance measurement
- 20% work rate until December 2017 with a monthly gross salary of CHF 1’000.-,
- 10% work rate from January 2018 onwards with a monthly gross salary of CHF 500.-.
- Possibilities of getting trained in different topics around impact evaluation, social entrepreneurship, innovative working methodologies, etc.
As soon as possible
Geneva, Switzerland with the possibility of working from home and a flexible time schedule.
Job specific requirements:
- Master's degree, ideally specialized in evaluation of social programs
- … or experience as an impact evaluator;
- Good communication skills and are able to explain complex topics to a diverse team distributed mostly around Switzerland but also around the world;
- A passion for data and strong analytical skills;
- Languages: working proficiency of English, very good understanding of German.
- Excellent use of usual IT (Ms Office, Google Drive) and might also have experience with data visualization tools;
- Will to integrate a young and dynamic team;
- Excellent self-management skills;
- Eager to work in an innovative working environment (non-hierarchical, radically collaborative and creative);
- Share euforia's values
What euforia offers
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of an innovative initiative on the verge of becoming the national reference in youth engagement and in the process of massively scaling internationally.
- A unique working culture: wellbeing is our n°1 objective for 2016. Each team member developed his/her personal wellbeing mix to feel good and work well, deciding on his/her: working hours and location, quantity of vacation, trainings, sabbaticals, worcations, workends and salary. On top on this, since the way we work at euforia is non-hierarchical, holacratic, consensual and radically collaborative, you will be your own boss!
- A working environment you will find in no other organization: fun, laughter, flexibility, friendship, having kids and pets at the office and doing meetings by the lake are as important to us as working hard to reach our ambitious goals.
- An opportunity for real professional and personal development: our talent development system supports you in understanding your strengths and passions and setting up a training program to develop them, and a strong feedback culture allows each person to continuously grow and become more self-aware.
- your CV in English (PDF, Linkedin),
- your motivation letter,
- your work certificates or reference letters
to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Impact evaluator Application” until 13.10.2017. First interviews will be held on Skype beginning 18.10.2017.