Radical Collaboration® is a guide for individuals and organizations wishing to become more skillful at collaborative relationships. Collaboration doesn't just happen by itself, it requires both a skill-set and a mind-set, both of which can be learned through this workshop.
This hands-on workshop will help you to:
- Build collaborative skills
- Gain understanding of the elements of building and maintaining long-term climates of trust
- Learn about the dynamics of interpersonal relationships, particularly in conflicted situations
- Gain personal insights into attitudes and behaviors in conflicted situations
- Practice good dialogue and problem solving in simulated and real-time situations
- Develop skills in establishing and solidifying partnerships and alliances
Prom. Charles-Martin 17
Individuals: 750 CHF
euforia volunteers: 500 CHF
Hosts of The Unleash Project: 150 CHF
The fees include: A three days' training facilitated by certified Radical Collaboration® trainers, Radical Collaboration® learning material, food and beverages.
SIGN UP HERE!
Questions? Don't hesitate to get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information on Radical Collaboration® here.