Radical Collaboration® is a guide for individuals and organizations wishing to become more skillful at collaborative relationships. Collaboration doesn't just happen by itself, it requires both a skill-set and a mind-set, both of which can be learned through this workshop.
This hands-on workshop will help you to:
- Build collaborative skills
- Gain understanding of the elements of building and maintaining long-term climates of trust
- Learn about the dynamics of interpersonal relationships, particularly in conflicted situations
- Gain personal insights into attitudes and behaviors in conflicted situations
- Practice good dialogue and problem solving in simulated and real-time situations
- Develop skills in establishing and solidifying partnerships and alliances
Impact Hub Geneva
1 rue Fendt
22 to 24 November 2017
First two days 9am - 7pm, then 9am - 5pm the last day.
- 1300CHF earlybird (until end of July)
- 1600CHF after (training material, snacks)
- Up to 4 weeks before > you need to find someone else to get the money back and we explain why
- Up to 1 months before the training > you get everything back